There are numerous healing scriptures in the Bible to help us heal of our infirmities, sorrows, and every form of sickness. These Bible passages on healing help us stand firm when we are sick in our bodies and minds and serve as an assurance that God can take care of all our worries. The Bible often speaks of miraculous healing through the work of Jesus Christ and faith in God in several bible verses about healing.
The power of healing is already made available for believers, all that is left for us as Christians are to study the word of God, believe it & speak it.
40 HEALING SCRIPTURES ABOUT JESUS HEALING MIRACLES
When evening came, they brought to Him many who were demon-possessed; and He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were ill.
But Jesus, aware of this, withdrew from there. Many followed Him, and He healed them all,
When He went ashore, He saw a large crowd, and felt compassion for them and healed their sick.
While the sun was setting, all those who had any who were sick with various diseases brought them to Him; and laying His hands on each one of them, He was healing them.
One day He was teaching; and there were some Pharisees and teachers of the law sitting there, who had come from every village of Galilee and Judea and from Jerusalem; and the power of the Lord was present for Him to perform healing.
But the crowds were aware of this and followed Him; and welcoming them, He began speaking to them about the kingdom of God and curing those who had need of healing.
and they implored Him that they might just touch the fringe of His cloak; and as many as touched it were cured.
Wherever He entered villages, or cities, or countryside, they were laying the sick in the market places, and imploring Him that they might just touch the fringe of His cloak; and as many as touched it were being cured.
who had come to hear Him and to be healed of their diseases; and those who were troubled with unclean spirits were being cured.
“You know of Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.
But the news about Him was spreading even farther, and large crowds were gathering to hear Him and to be healed of their sicknesses.
And He could do no miracle there except that He laid His hands on a few sick people and healed them.
And large crowds came to Him, bringing with them those who were lame, crippled, blind, mute, and many others, and they laid them down at His feet; and He healed them.
And the blind and the lame came to Him in the temple, and He healed them.
Jesus was going through all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every kind of disease and every kind of sickness.
and large crowds followed Him, and He healed them there.
for He had healed many, with the result that all those who had afflictions pressed around Him in order to touch Him.
They were utterly astonished, saying, “He has done all things well; He makes even the deaf to hear and the mute to speak.”
Jesus said to him, “I will come and heal him.”
And He said to them, “Go and tell that fox, ‘Behold, I cast out demons and perform cures today and tomorrow, and the third day I reach My goal.’
Peter said to him, “Aeneas, Jesus Christ heals you; get up and make your bed.” Immediately he got up.
But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, And by His scourging we are healed.
1 PETER 2:24
and He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed.
The news about Him spread throughout all Syria; and they brought to Him all who were ill, those suffering with various diseases and pains, demoniacs, epileptics, paralytics; and He healed them.
But the centurion said, “Lord, I am not worthy for You to come under my roof, but just say the word, and my servant will be healed.
for she was saying to herself, “If I only touch His garment, I will get well.”
And He healed many who were ill with various diseases, and cast out many demons; and He was not permitting the demons to speak, because they knew who He was.
Jesus came down with them and stood on a level place; and there was a large crowd of His disciples, and a great throng of people from all Judea and Jerusalem and the coastal region of Tyre and Sidon,
And all the people were trying to touch Him, for power was coming from Him and healing them all.
At that very time He cured many people of diseases and afflictions and evil spirits; and He gave sight to many who were blind.
But he answered them, “He who made me well was the one who said to me, ‘Pick up your pallet and walk.'”
A large crowd followed Him, because they saw the signs which He was performing on those who were sick.
And He said to them, “No doubt you will quote this proverb to Me, ‘Physician, heal yourself! Whatever we heard was done at Capernaum, do here in your hometown as well.'”
But the synagogue official, indignant because Jesus had healed on the Sabbath, began saying to the crowd in response, “There are six days in which work should be done; so come during them and get healed, and not on the Sabbath day.”
And a man was there whose hand was withered. And they questioned Jesus, asking, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?”–so that they might accuse Him.
And Jesus answered and spoke to the lawyers and Pharisees, saying, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath, or not?”
They were watching Him to see if He would heal him on the Sabbath, so that they might accuse Him.
The scribes and the Pharisees were watching Him closely to see if He healed on the Sabbath, so that they might find reason to accuse Him.
“If a man receives circumcision on the Sabbath so that the Law of Moses will not be broken, are you angry with Me because I made an entire man well on the Sabbath?
Now it was a Sabbath on the day when Jesus made the clay and opened his eyes.
PROPHETIC HEALING SCRIPTURES FOR PHYSICAL HEALING
God has given us healing scriptures in the Bible to help us get out of every health challenge that we face. When you get weighed down with health challenges, life struggles, and any form of health challenges, the word of God is an excellent help. You must never give up. Miracles are still ever sure; all you need to do is to start proclaiming the words in faith.
- “Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.” JEREMIAH 17:14
- “Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven.” JAMES 5:14-15
- “He said, “If you listen carefully to the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you.” EXODUS 15:26
- “Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you…” EXODUS 23:25
- “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ISAIAH 41:10
- “Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.” ISAIAH 53:4-5
- “But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,’ declares the LORD” JEREMIAH 30:17
- “See now that I myself am he! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand.” DEUTERONOMY 32:39
- “if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.” 2 CHRONICLES 7:14-15
- “You restored me to health and let me live. Surely it was for my benefit that I suffered such anguish. In your love you kept me from the pit of destruction; you have put all my sins behind your back.” ISAIAH 38:16-1
- “I have seen their ways, but I will heal them; I will guide them and restore comfort to Israel’s mourners, creating praise on their lips. Peace, peace, to those far and near,” says the LORD. “And I will heal them.” ISAIAH 57:18-19
- “Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.” JEREMIAH 33:6
- “Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.” 3 JOHN 1:2
- “And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.” PHILIPPIANS 4:19
- “He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” REVELATIONS 21:4